As of 09 December 2020,
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, IMMEDIATELY STOP ACCESSING THIS SITE.
You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, create derivate work from, sell or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through the Site.
Information We Collect:
Immortal Anime collects the following types of information:
- Information you provide when registering for our products and services, posting on our Discussion/Forums, or contacting our Customer Service.
- Information collected when you set up an Immortal Anime account including your name, password, and email address. Passwords are collected and stored in an encrypted format by an automated process.
- Your IP address and non-identifying information about your use of Immortal Anime site may be collected automatically using tracking technologies, such as cookies. Your website browser software can be set to reject all cookies. However, cookies can allow you to take advantage of some of the site’s essential features, which may not work if you reject cookies.
- Information collected when you make a content purchase, including your billing address, payment information. As noted below under “Payment Gateways”, payment information such as your credit/debit card number is provided through a secure tunnel interface directly to a third party payment processor, and is not accessible to or collected by us.
You may always choose not to provide personal information, but if you so choose, some of our website services may not be available to you.
How We Use Your Information:
Immortal Anime uses the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services you request.
- To process your transactions.
- To communicate with you about your transactions, and services including transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, and purchase confirmations.
- To send you a newsletter or information about similar and/or related products and services.
- To customize and improve your experience on our website.
- To generally improve our site and other internal business purposes.
- To notify and report to authorities under our legal obligations.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails.
Information We Share:
Immortal Anime does not sell or disclose your personal data to third parties without your consent, except:
- To third-party service providers to provide services and information on our sites, including online marketing and advertising, such as Google Ads.
- To third-party service providers to perform the processing of payments, to provide data storage, processing or management, to host website or computer servers, and to fulfil orders. Those third-party service providers (i) are permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to provide the service, (ii) are required by Immortal Anime to protect personal information to the same extent as Immortal Anime and as required by applicable law, including, if they process personal information of persons residing in the EU, the GDPR, (iii) are permitted to use such personal information only for the purposes for which it is provided to them, and (iv) are prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
- To governing regulatory authorities or as may otherwise be necessary for Immortal Anime to comply with a legal obligation or demand.
We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13, as we do not want it. We will take steps to delete it if we learn we have collected it.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under 13 years of age, and no part of the service is directed to children under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you may alert us via the contact form. If we learn that we have collected any personal information from children under 13, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but provide controls that allow you to block or delete them. Instructions for blocking or deleting cookies in other browsers may be available in each browser’s privacy or help documentation. But please be aware that certain features and capabilities of the Website depend on cookies, so if you choose to block cookies, you may not be able to use those features or capabilities, and your preferences that are dependent on cookies may be lost. If you choose to delete cookies, settings and preferences controlled by those cookies will be deleted and may need to be recreated.
Do Not Track:
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
We use third-party website analytic services, including Google Analytics and other tools, to gather information about how you and others use our Website, and to facilitate Website users use of the Website. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We may use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our website is used and the information regarding your activity on the website to assess your content and other needs so that we may offer content and/or services to meet such needs. To find out more about Google Analytics please visit support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Note: If you wish to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking, you may do so here.
Links to Other Internet Sites:
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however.
Our website offers publicly accessible forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
Reviewing and Correcting and Updating your Personal Information
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in the EU, you have the right to receive a copy of, review and/or update your personal information and to correct any of your personal information in our records that is inaccurate. We extend this right to persons everywhere. If you would like to do so, contact us.
Termination of Use:
Immortal Anime shall have the right to immediately terminate or suspend, in its discretion, your access to all or part of the Site with or without notice for any reason.
Limitation of Liability:
In no event shall Immortal Anime or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive damages or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to your use of the Site, the content and other information obtained therein.
Certain jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, thus the above limitations may not apply to you.